Leaders In Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Solutions
LUMINOR's full line of products are designed, engineered and assembled in Canada with the highest quality components.
Colour screen display:
LUMINOR's industry first colour screen display provides valuable, detailed reporting and feedback on how your UV system is performing.
Full customization of the controller interface:
Modern controller technology allows for flash field programming and customization
- Available in 9 different languages
- Full colour screens
- Built in QR code technology
- Replacement parts information
High quality components:
- All lamps are manufactured in North America with less than 10mg of mercury
- Axial flow UV chamber designed to meet ASME pressure vessel standards
- Fully potted ballast in splash proof case to help prevent water damage
- Numerous international certifications such as NSF and WaterMark
LUMINOR systems are modular in design utilizing plug and play technology. Adding a module or sensor is easy, simply power down the system, plug in the needed component, return power and the process is complete.
Proud Winner of the Deloitte Fast 500™ award
BACK-TO-BACK WINS as LUMINOR Environmental Inc. Receives the Deloitte Fast 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 Awards. For the full press release, please click below.
Why UV Disinfection?
The term disinfection is the process of destroying or preventing the growth of disease-carrying microorganisms. But what does this really mean? There are two main types of disinfection; chemical and physical. Find out why physical disinfection, specifically through UV light, is the safest, most effective way to disinfect your water.