Leaders In Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Solutions
LUMINOR's full line of products are designed, engineered and assembled in Canada with the highest quality components.
Colour screen display:
LUMINOR's industry first colour screen display provides valuable, detailed reporting and feedback on how your UV system is performing.
Full customization of the controller interface:
Modern controller technology allows for flash field programming and customization
- Available in 9 different languages
- Full colour screens
- Built in QR code technology
- Replacement parts information
High quality components:
- All lamps are manufactured in North America with less than 10mg of mercury
- Axial flow UV chamber designed to meet ASME pressure vessel standards
- Fully potted ballast in splash proof case to help prevent water damage
- Numerous international certifications such as NSF and WaterMark
LUMINOR systems are modular in design utilizing plug and play technology. Adding a module or senor is easy simply power down the system plug in the needed component, return power and the process is complete.
SHERPA Wireless Remote
- Wireless remote monitoring within 150 ft. Works on all LUMINOR 5.1 and 6.1 products
- Integral audible alarm and visual indicators for “GOOD”, “CAUTION”, and “ALARM” conditions
- Supplied with both the receiver and transmitter which is connected to the IEP port of the controller as are other modules
- Flexible mounting configurations
- Can install up to 5 receivers per transmitter
- High quality finish suitable for counter top display
Why UV Disinfection?
The term disinfection is the process of destroying or preventing the growth of disease-carrying microorganisms. But what does this really mean? There are two main types of disinfection; chemical and physical. Find out why physical disinfection, specifically through UV light, is the safest, most effective way to disinfect your water.