Innovative Ultraviolet Water Treatment Solutions
LUMINOR's line of products are designed, engineered and assembled with pride in Canada.
Colour screen display:
LUMINOR's industry first colour screen display provides valuable, detailed reporting and feedback on how your UV system is performing.
Full customization of the controller interface:
Modern controller technology allows for flash field programming and customization
- Available in 9 different languages
- Full colour screens
- Built in QR code technology
- Replacement parts information
Assembled in Canada
- All lamps are manufactured in North America with less than 10mg of mercury
- Axial flow UV chamber designed to meet ASME pressure vessel standards
- Fully potted ballast in splash proof case to help prevent water damage
- Numerous international certifications such as NSF and WaterMark
LUMINOR systems are modular in design utilizing plug and play technology. Adding a module or sensor is easy: simply power down the system, plug in the needed component, power-on and the process is complete.
Proud Winner of the Deloitte Fast 500™ award
BACK-TO-BACK WINS as LUMINOR Environmental Inc. Receives the Deloitte Fast 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 Awards. For the full press release, please click below.