Leaders In Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Solutions
LUMINOR's full line of products are designed, engineered and assembled in Canada with the highest quality components.
Colour screen display:
LUMINOR's industry first colour screen display provides valuable, detailed reporting and feedback on how your UV system is performing.
Full customization of the controller interface:
Modern controller technology allows for flash field programming and customization
- Available in 9 different languages
- Full colour screens
- Built in QR code technology
- Replacement parts information
High quality components:
- All lamps are manufactured in North America with less than 10mg of mercury
- Axial flow UV chamber designed to meet ASME pressure vessel standards
- Fully potted ballast in splash proof case to help prevent water damage
- Numerous international certifications such as NSF and WaterMark
LUMINOR systems are modular in design utilizing plug and play technology. Adding a module or sensor is easy, simply power down the system, plug in the needed component, return power and the process is complete.
GLACIER UV Powered Self-Cleaning Water Bottle
Glacier UV LED by LUMINOR offers peace of mind by harnessing the power of UV LED disinfection. This easy to use, environmentally friendly bottle provides on-the-go, safe water without the need for harmful chemicals.
Why UV Disinfection?
The term disinfection is the process of destroying or preventing the growth of disease-carrying microorganisms. But what does this really mean? There are two main types of disinfection; chemical and physical. Find out why physical disinfection, specifically through UV light, is the safest, most effective way to disinfect your water.